We are YOUR engineers and experts for process air and air technology.
With more than 25 years of experience, we offer consulting and services for tasks of air and energy technology belonging to production facilities and comfort properties. Key service components include on-site assessments as well as CFD and energy simulations.
We develop concepts for your specific needs and offer support for the further planning and implementation of your projects.
You have questions on the topics
- Reduction of exposure to hazardous substances in the workplace
- Comfort optimisation
- Diffuse airborne emissions
- Balancing or clarifying of building air balances
- Increasing the efficiency of capture devices
- Characterisation and quantification of emissions
- Extracted air treatment options with/without heat recovery
- Energy efficiency and optimisation of ventilation systems
Then we look forward to being your first point of contact!
What we offer
We offer you neutral advice independent of plant construction. Tasks and objectives are defined together.
The focus is often on exceeding hazardous substance limits, non-compliance with comfort criteria at the workplace and diffuse emissions released into the environment.
Our multidisciplinary team develops optimisation concepts based on on-site measurements, as-built plans and/or numerical simulations. Existing installations are – as far as technically and energetically reasonable – part of these concepts.
During the entire project phase, we closely coordinate all development steps with you. Optionally, we offer further planning services, the preparation of tender documents and measures accompanying construction.